GOH WEE PINGDesign Director
Goh Wee Ping
Wee Ping graduated from the National University of Singapore with a Master of Architecture in 2003. He joined PLD in 2007 after 4 years working as a Design Architect to pursue a career in Architectural Lighting Design.
Over the years, he has worked on a broad range of projects which includes lighting master planning, hospitality, F&B, retail, residential and exterior facades and landscape.
- 71 Robinson Road, Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Integrated
- Anantara Desert Islands
Resort & Spa, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
- St Regis Hotel Bangkok,
- St Regis Hotel Shenzhen,
- Rang Mahal, Pan Pacific
- Sheraton Qingdao, China
- Ardmore 3, Singapore
NAPHARAT PIYAPATIGAROONDesign Director
Na graduated from the Chulalongkorn University in Bangkok with a Bachelor of Architecture Degree in 2000. After working in architecture for 3 years, she moved to London in 2004 where she undertook further studies in the University College London and graduated in 2005 with a Master of Science in Built Environment specializing in Lighting.
She returned to Bangkok and worked as a Lighting Designer for 2 years before joining PLD in 2007. She is currently heading the PLD Bangkok office.
- Ritz Carlton Bali, Indonesia
- Westin Hotel Singapore
- Shanghai IFC Retail Mall Pudong, China
- Lotte Hotel, Moscow
- Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort, Singapore
PEGGY TANDesign Director
Peggy graduated from NUS School of Architecture with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in 1998. After working in architecture, she moved to Tokyo in 2002 where she undertook further part time studies in lighting whilst working at Light Planners Associates.
In 2004 she transferred to LPA’s Singapore office before joining Project Lighting Design in 2005. She has worked on a broad range of interior and exterior lighting projects including master planning, hospitality and retail.
- Lotte Hotel & Residences Hanoi
- Naumi Boutique Hotel, Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resorts, Singapore
- Grand Hyatt Shenzhen, China
- Yunfeng Spa Resort, Yunnan
- Lotte Jamsil Hotel, Seoul, Korea
- Bread Street Kitchen by Gordon Ramsay, MBS
- Adrift by David Myers, MBS
WANG XIAO HONGDesign Director
Wang Xiao Hong
Xiao Hong has a Degree in Engineering (BA/1992) from the Shanghai University of Technology. She joined PLD in 1996 and has worked on many local and International projects.
- Sheraton Hotel Qingdao
- Four Seasons Hangzhou, China
- Westin Shenzhen, China
- Intercontinental Hotel Beijing, China
- Grand Fullerton Hotel, Singapore
- Four Seasons Hotel, Hong Kong
- Regent Hotel Beijing, China
- Park Plaza Hotel Beijing, China
- J.W. Marriott Hotel, Sanya, China